HEY THERE! You have an eye for detail and like to juggle data and numbers? Do you want to take on responsibility, initiate exciting projects and grow with us? Then apply now! To drive our success story forward, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) French in full or part time at our location in the heart of Munich or remotely – wherever you are!
YOUR TASKS AT MYPOSTER:
- You control the creation of targeted and creative advertising materials and landing pages for our French-speaking markets
- You carry out performance-oriented analyses and optimise campaigns based thereupon
- You are responsible for controlling, optimising and expanding our SEM activities.
- You take care of Facebook advertising
- You will be actively involved in the planning and implementation of strategic (online) marketing concepts
- You will support us in comprehensive projects, such as the conception and introduction of new products or the development of new marketing channels (Taboola, Pinterest, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS TO BRING ALONG:
- You have already gained sound experience in SEA marketing
- You speak French at C2 level and German and/or English are also no problem for you
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of our French-speaking markets
- Facebook advertising knowledge is an advantage
- You are familiar with common reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of a programming language would be great, but is not a must
- You enjoy working with numbers and data
- Your heart beats for the e-commerce sector
- You are a real team player, motivated, goal-oriented and always working at full speed
WHO IS MYPOSTER?
We print posters! That’s true, but we are also a premium digital printing e-commerce company with numerous image-related products. Since 2011, we have been passionate about offering our customers great photo products on our website and in our app according to their individual wishes. But we are not only experts in online business, we also produce all of our products ourselves!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- You can work at our location in the heart of Munich or remotely – wherever you are right now
- We have fun at work and we work at full speed!
- Varied tasks, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Modern office in a prime location with excellent public transport connections
- Regular feedback meetings and quarterly targets
- We want you to continue your education: Choose which conferences you want to attend or further training you want to do
- Coffee, free drinks, beer fridge and fresh fruit for everyone
- myposter (E-) MINI programme at very favourable conditions
- Exciting meetups like our Digital’n’Drinks event series
- Lots of cool team events: summer party, casino night, pub quiz, etc.
- Lenovo or Mac – you have a free choice of hardware
- High heels or slippers: there’s no dress code here.
- Early bird or morning grouch: we have flexible working hours
- Use our stylish kitchen for your breaks or just have a barbecue on our cool roof terrace
- Great discounts on all myposter products and attractive employee benefits